miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2009

wonderful life


Here i go out to sea againThe sunshine fills my hairAnd dreams hang in the airGulls in the sky and in my blue eyeYou know it feels unfairThere's magic everywhere. Look at me standingHere on my own againUp straight in the sunshineNo need to run and hideIt's a wonderful, wonderful lifeNo need to laugh and cryIt's a wonderful, wonderful life. Sun's in your eyesThe heat is in your hairThey seem to hate youBecause you're thereAnd i need a friendOh, i need a friendTo make me happyNot stand here on my own. It's wonderful... To make me happyNot so alone...Look at me hereHere on my own againUp straight in the sunshine...No need to run and hideIt's a wonderful, wonderful lifeNo need to laugh and cryIt's a wonderful, wonderful life.

No hay comentarios: